Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The 'TO DO' list

15th April 2009

It feels great when u 'Tick' the box marking work done in your 'To Do' list.You feel as if you have won the World Cup or you have acheived your life Goal.Actually it is not THAT great its just a step towards making it THAT great.
-1)Guitar
-2)German
-3)Dance class
later added -4)web designing

There were two things in the list that I was not interested taking part in.These were 'dance class' and 'web designing'.But when I thought they may help me in long run of my life I thought it will be worth learning.
Since we have 3 months off i expect myself to tick each of the block against the list,plus i feel this is the only time you can learn..and build your personality..and I think I am working hard for it..lol..

The best part is-I have ticked mark 2 of the blocks already-in just 15 days...whooaaa it feels Great.. I ticked mark 'Guitar' a week ago and 'German' today.And as I tick mark these things I find a confidence building up inside me,my heart says yeah samy u did it again,one more step towards your acheivment and that gives me extra booster power to mark a tick in the other block.

The first day of my holiday when i was at home i had prayed to God that night ''Oh lord i wish i don't wake up in the morning aimless,i wish i wake up with another To Do list,and i wish i come back to this bed only if i have ticked each block against the list".

And i guess Lord heard me..I don't feel that i am wasting the days of my life. I Feel great..IT feels great!!!

p.s-I wont say don't think just ACT I would say think at night act in Day.

3 comments:

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

wow, gangster-samster that was big, specially what you wrote in the end... i swear the feeling of achieving something especially all by yourself, all by your hard work is out of the world... you actually feel proud of yourself to have done something great even though any odd person regards it as a small thingie... proud of you samster.. great job n i wish by the time we're in 11, your done with your current list and already started to get ready to go to germany(i dont mean that i'm very keen on letting you go to germany leaving us behind, but i know that you deserve of what you want) mwaah!!
ps. yeah comment zyaada bada nahi ho gaya? lol! :)

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

plus i look forward to many of your great posts ,just like this one!! :D

Naomi said...

nice words, i must say... kinda inspired me! :) i've been in hols fr the past 1 month & i hv been putting off everything. Just sleeping all day , or else movies. However at the start of my vacation, i had some great plans, but i dint give ny serious thot to it. Reading ur post has made me think...hmmm...lemme c wt all i can do & tick up those stuff in my "to-do" list fr this summer!!

Powered By Blogger