Sunday, May 3, 2009

DISCOVER your HAPPINESS!!


Do you remember the last time you really laughed till your stomach ache? Do you remember the last time you smiled and others could see your heart through it? Do you remember the last time you felt that your life is worth living?

If it is a ‘yes’
you are living a life which is no less than life of a ‘Princess’ or I should rather say a ‘Queen’. Value your life, remember the life you are leading is a life people die to live its a life that even Super Stars die to have. You have novels to read, notepads to write, computer to surf, friends to laugh with, parents to care, knowledge to gain, life to live, and above all freedom to do what your heart yearns for!!

But if it is a ‘no’ then
try and discover your happiness. Remember what made you laugh when you were a toddler. Were they the bells of temple? Or shouts of vendors? Were they the swings? Was it a chocolate? Or may be the united colours of balloons? Or just a hug?

Remember those moments that made you laugh that made you smiled…because it’s the Time…as it is said “Better Late
Than Never” ….Discover the moments that gives you happiness.

I feel happy and contended when I write something..when I talk to my friends, when I read my novels, when I listen to the songs at the highest of its frequency and shout my voice box out..it gives me so much of happiness when I create something of my own it may be just a bookmark!!. It gives me happiness when I water my plants..wash their leaves and pet them …. It gives me happiness when I clean the dirtiest part of my home, when I hug my parents, when I apply kajal, when I comb my conditioned hair and admire myself in the mirror, when I see rainfall, when I smell the soil, when I dream of being drenched while along with my friends.

Lets not limit our happiness..Lets not presume that happiness is gained only with the help of unmaterialistic things..Lets just stop thinking about things that do not provide us with a smile on our faces.Lets just be Happy and Lets make others so..

P.S.-The best of happiness is the happiness when u make other happy and see them smile because of you..( no doubts why people love to throw surprises).

1 comment:

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

and nothing makes me more happy but reading this post of urs... u rock, samster.. ;)

Powered By Blogger