Monday, May 11, 2009

BarefeeT Queen Of The Day!!

If I ever become a celebrity and if ever a reporter askes me my MOST EMBARRISING
moment!!...Guess What?..I now have an answer!!!>

To start with it was the day when little demon was born-that is my Bro's B'day>>>My family had decided to celebrate in INDIA GATE as we used to do back when we were kids>>>and the whole idea of bringing back old memories inspired ALL my relatives and we went there for
dinner>>>I was least interested and already low for some bloody reasons I was also last to get
ready so when my mom came telling me that I should'nt be wearing heels for the occasion
I LET the
words travel my head and escape from the other end>>>

After we reached there struggling to find the place where everybody could sit and chat I clicked
lots and lots of pics and convinced myself that Get together here was NOT a bad idea..it was cool,
winds were blowing, no signs of flies, and above all everybody WAS enjoYing.>>>

Then came The Moment Of My Life when I was told to get the car stereo from where the car was
parked and some other thingz..NOT of my use!!..(i hate to be mean but..please that journey of mine to the
car made me ''The Barefoot Queen") .
I was literally running to my car--oh!kay..I am scared of people..so that makes sense>!!
And i tripped..TRIPPED.. T R I P P E D!! getting as reward the broken strap of my heel..B R O K E N
S T R A P!!!
and I was ALL---fcuk( i didnt say it loud..because hellaoo this is India we don't abuse loud
specially-girls..Be it your STUPID HEEL!!)
Thanx to my Genious Brains I had my mum's phone( my sim card was bruttally BROKEN by my mom
cuz i was reading this novel." p.s-i love you" till 5 in the morning.) I was calling my cousin and was
slipping my foot to reach the car--Who the bloody ******* hell had parked the car so far--
Finally she picked the phone up
Me---DEE(literally shouting) where are you?
Dee--where are YOU?
Me---I am here at the parking area (my voice broken-because till now I had rashes on my foot--thanx
to the strap!!!) I was supposed to be getting stereo but my strap broke, send kartik to the car so that i
can change my heels
Dee---where are you?..(NOW CONCERNED)
Mee--AT THE PARKING AREA
Mee--OHH!!..u here too...i got you.( putting the flap off)
Dee-What happend? (looking to my bruised feet--(NOW CONCERNED)
Mee--I Broke my strap,i am goin to the car, send kartik with a pair of slippers
Dee--Where are you going?
Mee--( NOW FRUSTRATED)--To the CAR
Dee-- Lock the doors.
Mee-(nodding)--yeah
*************
6-7 minutes later..I_was_in_the_car_telling_one_of_my_friend_about_the_incident.
I saw kartik(my bro) coming with a pair of white slipper--FLAT...
thank God!!.
I threw the heels inside the car picked up the stereo, and the purse--NOT of my use
and rushed to where everybody was sitting!!>>Hooooofff!!,,,relief!!!...
I was once again enjoing myself playing with the ball, badminton, clicking pictures.Kartik cut the
cake, we sang, bought gajra(white flowers stitched in a thread) to make posses for the pictures..
After dinner we decided to go to
NIRULA'S

Everybody got into the car went to Cannaught Place and stooped by NIRULA'S(ONE OF THE
MOST REPUTATED AND SOPHISTICSTED PLACE ON EARTH)

I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the upcoming trouble...
one step-im out of the car,...
step two, towards NIRULA'S....
step three onto the footpath....
step four towards the NIRULA'S....
step five on the marble....
step six on the stairs.....
step seven--the door and my first trouble--the Door Man
SURPRISINGLY he didnt noticed my feet--MY B A R E F E ET!!
WHOA..My first success

Just ONE couple INSIDE!!!--My Second Success!!

One Man STARED at my feet..I stared BACK--MY TOTAL SUCCESS.!!!>>

WHOA!!!....I AM PROUD OF BEING A BAREFEET QUEEN!!!!

P.S- Have confidence in your life and you WILL beat the man staring at your feet MINUS shoes.

PPS-Thanx Noami for reading all my posts and for throwing comments,these comment really
encourage me A LOT thanx a tonn!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger