Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Life IS preety LONGG!!

I had planned to throw myself in ISOLATION-i mean cut off from friends, party, orkut, facebook, yahoo, ETSECTRA

BUT
BUT
I can still discover myself--without being cut off from the rest of the world--!!!

IS IT WRONG?..AM I RIGHT?...AM I BEING STUPID AGAIN?...AM I NOT FOLLOWING MY WORDS?

Oh!..LET IT BE--FISH IT OFF--I THINK IM LIKE THAT--STUPID--AND I WILL GET OKAY WITH THE TIME

See how a little shopping, outing, hanging can draw you out of all your problems!!!

One thing i DIscoverd about myself is--I change every Nanosecond, outing is my stress buster, and I have a healthy social life!!

2 comments:

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

yeah i think you're correct... i was out the whole day with sadhika and saloni and things really seem so normal and i kept on asking myself, why was acting so stupid, anyway! :P

SaMy said...

>>>>half of the time i dont get what u write--whattaya mean by saying--why was acting so stupid,anyway??????--
anyway!!--c discovering urself is so easy!!

Powered By Blogger