Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ms.BuSY BeE!

9th may 2009

Wow!!..when you have so many things in your mind you find it really difficult to even gulp one
sandwich which is so heartedly made by your mum!!!..


I am usually very low when I find myself wrong for something,in the whole week I was going
good..Unexpetedly good..except for that one mistake when I think I over excersised in the gym.I
mean 50 counts on stretch up and 50 counts on hight gaining machine is no less..speacially for a gym
BeGINNer!!. Anyway I was so tired that day,i slept approximately 5 hrs and missed my physics
tution.I felt so bad! and it was made worse when I realised that two of my very good friends would
be leaving in another two-three days.I was really low,I had Bounty-the choclate kept for long in my
fridge and as expected felt better.I had to make my next day rocking!..and if not that atleast good
enough because I just hate to be depressed,and above all it was my lil demon's birthday.

So in order to have a nice day I set my alarm at 8 o clock..I had so many things to do..it was
uncertain that i could make this day better...But but as it is said-Nothing is good or bad--Its the way
you make it!..Thanks to my tubelight,my sister couldnt tell what time it was in the morning.she said it
was 8 30..and i was like"WTF!!...why didnt my alarm worked??.." setting the washing machine on I
got ready looked at the watch and was surpriced at the site of it- IT was just 8 o clock in the
morning!!..whoa..felt like hugging my sister...but..puhleese..!!..

Another thing that came to my mind was--taking into account that I woke up at six thirty in the
morning why did I took so long to dress up...knowing that I have my guitar class after gym!..
and
realised it was probabaly the fact that I took long sitting in the shit pot..u can call it my ''thinking
chair"..I was thinking of the fight that me and my friends were having from the past week.I love my
friends like anything..like nobody..and I knew everything was going to be JUST fine..and this was
not the fact that was keeping my mind occupied!..it was the fact that i was guilty of what i had said
to one of my friend on phone..she IS sweet...but a little hyper and it was her who FORCED me to
speak which was'nt true just my way to keep her MUM for a moment.I felt so so so bad!..WTF?!..
I
couldnt do anything>what was i supposed to do anyway?..ABSOLUTELY notHING>!

HAPPY for the fact that I had dressed up early compared to my daily routine I rushed to the bus stop
took auto and flew to the gym!>..AND aading onto my happiness I also reached home as scheduled
and landed to my guitar class ten minutes EARLY. The whole thought of my success to accomplish
both the tasks provides my 100watt smile with a little more energy to make it 1000watt!

All This happiness couldnt stop me to think what I was thinking sitting on my "Thinking chair" early
in the morning!>...what do I do?..why am I so evil?..couldnt i tell her to just shut up?..couldnt I just
stop myself to give stupid statementZ?!?..WTF?!
Anyway..I will see what comes next and I totally know its all my fault and I will do whatever it
takes.
p.s- This is to aaki.--aaki if ur reading this post all i would like to say is-I am really sorry i didnt
meant anythinG !!..we ll start from the starting..a whole new beginning where there will be
absolutely no misunderstandings!>

1 comment:

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

oye samster, you know what i think... for all that has happened WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE THREE OF THEM< NO MATTER WHAT!!! the targets they are pointing at are really true, i mean they make sense; somewhere or the other we ARE at fault so i think we deserve a lil bashing from them.. lol... and as i told you this time it is THEIR turn to speak and not ours so WE have to listen to them with ALL THE PATIENCE on the earth... and hun, you dont have to be sad OR depressed that harshi n me are going, trust me you wont even come to know how the time just passes by, sooo chilllllllll.... seriously... chiillll
and i really congratulate you on your accomplishment of making your day fruitful... just the way you wanted... awesome!!
love! :)

Powered By Blogger